To find the right size for you, please measure yourself carefully:
- • We suggest you measure your own well-fitting tops, dresses, skirts and pants as we do, and use those lengths as your guide.
- • All our tops and dresses are measured from the high point of the shoulder to the hem.
- • Skirts are measured from the waist to the hem.
- • Pant inseams are measured from the top of the inside crotch seam to the hem.
- • In cases where your body measurements are between two sizes, go with the similar size for a tighter fit and the larger size for the looser fit.
- BUST: Measure under your arms at the fullest point of your bust.
- NATURAL WAIST: Measure around your waist at the narrowest point. (Add ½”for comfort if you prefer)
- HIPS: Standing with your hells together, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Size Guide INCHES: